Aug 9, 2012

Vorbe foarte eficace care noo mult ne place

If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first.
Mark Twain

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives. 
Anthony Robbins

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. 
Helen Keller

If you go looking for a friend, you're going to find they're very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere. 
Zig Ziglar

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. 
Audrey Hepburn

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant. 
Martin Luther King, Jr.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi

If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack. 
Winston Churchill

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. 
Albert Einstein

All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives. 
Dalai Lama

The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's dead for you. 
Oscar Wilde

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. 
Buddha

Speak low, if you speak love. 
William Shakespeare



There was an error in this gadget